Sketching Strategies by Nicolai Marquardt
an illustrated blog post describing how he uses his sketchbook.
Essays by Scott Berkun
includes essays on early design.
- Why good design comes from bad design.
- Critical thinking in design part 1:planning | part 2: idea generation | part 3: project management
- Designing on both sides of your brain.
- How to pitch an idea.
- Creative thinking hacks.
- How to give and receive criticism.
- How to run a brainstorming meeting.
- How to run a design critique.
The Messy Art Of UX Sketching By Peiter Buick, Smashing Magazine
Shades of Grey: Thoughts on Sketching By Will Evans, UX Magazine
Brainstorming: 3 reasons why everything you know is wrong. By Eric Barker, from his blog Barking Up The Wrong Tree